Thursday, March 24, 2011

3-D Thursday: Nature Walk Projects

Hi dee ho, I thought it would be great to share the projects from Hartford Regionals today, featuring the stamp set from the Occasions mini, Nature Walk. One of the projects is a 3-D banner, hence 3-D Thursday. I have never made a banner. Lots of vintage details and embellishments. I love it!

Here are some 3 x 3" notecards, along with a little holder for the second set -

And a couple of cards -

Order the Nature Walk stamp set and coordinating Botanical Gazette DSP from me through the end of the Occasions mini (April 30) and receive step-by-step instructions on how to create these projects for yourself!

Hope you enjoyed the projects! And don't forget, we would love for you to join us at the next Stampin' Up event, but you need to sign up! Lots of incentives! Check here for the details. Hurry! Some of the incentives expire on March 31.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Jen Timko said...

WOW!!! Um, not any other words, just WOW!!

Yapha said...

These are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing them!

Unknown said...

Very pretty projects! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey! Now I got a preview of what I'll be making Saturday! :)

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I haven't finished mine yet! I know, crazy, but I was really sick at minneapolis and since then I've been waiting...for what? No idea--these are gorgeous!

Shelley Z said...

Beautiful projects! I LOVE the banner and may need to create one for myself!

Tanya Boser said...

All fantabulous!! I think I need that banner....

Cindy said...

Yep, that banner really did it for me, too. But the thanks card with the bee is right up there, as well! TFS!

Cindy Major said...

I'm going to the Montreal Regional this weekend and I'm keeping fingers crossed that we make this GORGEOUS banner, too! I love it!