Friday, June 25, 2010

Used Book Sale Finds

Score! I went to the used book sale, sponsered by our local library, and I found some great crafting finds! A huge dictionary for $2, road atlases for $1, and my favorite is below, lots of sheet music. I came home just dying to run some of this through my Big Shot.

There is probably someone rolling over somewhere when I cut this up, but I am so happy! Recycling rules!!

Stamps: Spring Solitude, Warmest Regards; Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, sheet music; Ink: So Saffron, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip marker; Accessories: Sponge, Modern Label punch, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

This is gorgeous--the perfect card for the music lover in the family!

Karen said...

Wow! What a bonanza! I can't believe I just threw away an old atlas. Actually it was a colored Rand McNally road map but still... Awesome ideas! Cute cute cute card. I love that old sheet music!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful way to recycle! Love it - thanks for the inspiration!!!

Marla Reed said...

What's old is new again... and made into an awesome card! Sounds like some great finds! I love the recycling you are doing!