Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Bat Signal

We attended a Batman birthday party this weekend. Well, I actually missed it, since I was at my shoebox swap. So Hubby had to step up and take Little Missy to the party. I found the best card to CASE by 'stampingout' on SCS. I only changed up the colors.

The signal silhouette was created using vellum paper, and I gave the night sky a slight bit of dimension by sponging on White Craft ink. Super fun!

Stamps: From the Crypt, Sincere Saluations; Paper: Basic Black, Vintage Violet, So Saffron, Vellum Paper; Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, White Craft, Versamark marker; Accessories: White Gel Pen, Black Embossing Powder, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Large Tag punch, Sponge.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! Perfect card for the occassion.

Karen said...

This is adorable! My son is into batman and would LOVE this! CASE!! TFS.

Yapha said...

Awesome card! Absolutely fantastic!

Jen Timko said...

Just fantastic! Love it, love it!

Cindy said...

That is so stinking clever! Wait till I show my grandson!!!