Monday, April 26, 2010

Trendy Earth Day

For Earth Day last week, I created a Trendy Trees card, which was also a card we made at this weekend's workshop. I took a picture of the card, right before going to bed late. In the morning, prepping for the workshop, I was shuffling things around and my daughter was also sitting at the stamping desk. All of the sudden, UGH! A smudge! Good thing I took a picture of it before that happened.

This card was inspired by 'Sheri Smith' on SCS.

Trendy Trees is one of the stamp sets that is 20% off as part of the Two-Step into Spring promotion, only until April 30! To take advantage of the sale, simply go to my demonstrator website and click "Shop Now".

Stamps: Trendy Trees; Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP, Old Olive DSP, Certainly Celery DSP; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive; Old Olive ribbon, Word window punch, Modern label punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Our second project at the workshop was a cute little Treat Cup card, using the Something Sweet stamp set, both available in the Occasions mini.

I am particular to square cards, which works great with the Treat Cup stamp sets. And the colors were picked to coordinate with the M&Ms. I love combining paper crafts and candy - such fun!

Stamps: Something Sweet; Paper: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Welcome Neighbor DSP; Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery; Accessories: Brad, Large oval punch, Scallop oval punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, Treat cup, M&Ms, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

I just love your trendy Earth Day card--those DSP hills are so fun!

Yapha said...

I love those hills! Such a great idea!