Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big Shot Quilt Block Swap - They're Back!

I got my Big Shot Quilt Block swaps back. They are so creative! Imagine if you were making a bed quilt, cutting fabric with the Big Shot would make it soooo easy!

Click on the photo for a closer look.

Creators clockwise from top left: Heidi Baks using Scallop #2 and 5-Point Star dies, Amaltais (amastamper) using Hearts & Brackets die, Heidi Baks using 5-Point Star die and Button Latte, Kathleen Brill-Myrice (kjbmusic) using 5-Point Star die, Tina Raspuzzi using Flower Folds die, Pam Gardner (taximomjpg) using Build-a-Bear, Scallop #2, and Serif Essentials dies.

I can't wait to finish these off into a wall hanging - my first one!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Dawnmarie's Life said...

Very Cool! Now I'm going to have to try some of these blocks!

Holly Krautkremer/catrules said...

Wow awesome!! I have given you the sun shine award on my blog hope you can play along! Thank you for all your comments :)