Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vintage Birthday

Another vintage birthday card a stamping friend. Nancy and I shared a couple of sheets of rubber stamps at last year's stamp expo in Syracuse. I figured she would probably enjoy a card with one of the images I took home.

Can you believe the pianist is a stamp? I stamped with Black Stazon on Glossy White cardstock, which was actually a little beat up. It gave the image a weathered vintage look. I sponged the edges of the background to antique it as well. I had also picked up the musical notes background at the same expo. Hope she likes it. Happy Birthday, Nancy!

Stamps: Pianist by Stampsmith, Musical notes by Stamp Camp; Paper: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Glossy White; Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Sponge, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: