Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Table Centers and 3-D Favors from the Poughkeepsie Shoebox Swap

Morning Everyone! Here's a look at the table centerpieces I made for the Poughkeepsie Shoebox Swap. I made four of these, with the help of hubby on the accordion flowers. Whew! Glad to get them done! I got the flower pots, called Easter Trees, at the dollar store - a classic alteration project!

The dimensions of the accordion flowers are 3/4 x 12" strip of DSP, scored every 1/4". I held these together with a hot glue gun, to make sure they weren't going anywhere! The center circle of the flower was punched with the 3/4" circle punch.

I used the Birds & Blooms die for the small and large leaves. I totally think these look like spring trees - not fully filled out with leaves and blooms yet. I hope the ladies liked them!

Supplies: Paper: Delicate Dots DSP; Accessories: 3/4" Circle punch, Hot glue gun, Birds & Blooms die, Big Shot, Flower pots.

These are the little 3-D bunny boxes that Sue (Stampin'HappyInCT) brought for everyone. So cute! Thank you, Sue!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Wow! These are great! What a fun idea for a centerpiece. And the bunny baskets are too cute. Someone really put a lot of work into both of these projects.