Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Baby

It seems to be raining babies lately. This is a card I made for a friend from my mom's group for her new little one Adelle.

I wanted to create a card that opened like an envelope from an awards ceremony (the Oscars??). And I have been wanting to try these inter-office envelope closures for a while; I crunched them up a bit so they would look weathered. I sketched out the dimensions for this one myself: 5-1/2 x 10" cardstock, score at 2-7/8" and 7-1/8".

Here's the inside. I'm pleased with how this one came out.

Stamps: Punches Three, Buggies & Booties, Warm Words, Holidays & Wishes; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Spring Fling DSP; Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Corner rounder punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Eyelets, Cording, Aquapainter.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: