Thursday, February 18, 2010

Belated Birthday

I was late with a birthday card, but in my defense, I didn't know about the birthday until after the fact. I had fun taking the Sending Love Specialty DSP and creating a non-Valentine type project with it. I love how this paper vintages!! And... this is the first card that DH said, "Wow!"

I sponged the main image, the patterned paper, and the Pretty in Pink cardstock below it with Creamy Caramel ink. And of course you have to add stitching and a button to complete the theme!

Stamps: Puns from the Past; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Sending Love Specialty DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Small oval punch, Large oval punch, Eyelet border punch, Button, Linen thread, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Sponge, Sewing machine.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful! And how cool that it elicited a response from your DH!!!

Tilly said...

It's very pretty Heidi! Someday I hope to be as good as you about actually SENDING the cards I make! I'm sure the recepient loved it.