Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Digital Studio - Which One is Real?

It's been a while since I posted a My Digital Studio project...

Which One is Real and Which One is Memorex? Remember that old commercial tagline? I created a card with the Tree Trimmings stamp set for my Holiday open house, and I thought I would recreate the card in My Digital Studio. Can you tell which one is which?


Playing with Stamp Sets You Don't Own - I also got a chance to play with images that aren't even from a stamp set - these were rub-on's last year (currently available on the Clearance Rack). So cool that we can incorporate them into cards now! The stars are from the Snow Burst stamp set; I reduced them to very small size. And who doesn't love Baja Breeze?

Next up, I would like to try is a hybrid project... Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: