Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back Home

It's been a bit since I posted. I was away in Denver for my niece's graduation (Congratulations, Johanna!!). Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) on SplitCoastStampers is this Friday 7-10pm and Saturday 12-10pm. I plan to participate. Hope to see you there!!!

When I got the 'Inspired by Nature' stamp set, I had to sit down and play with it. I haven't been able to squeeze a card into club (maybe soon?), so I will share my eye candy with you. All the materials details are on my SCS gallery. Thanks for looking!

This is a CASE of the SU! 2008 Fall-Winter catalog.

We learned how to make setting suns with a circle punch template at the SU! Virginia Regionals. The grassy hill is made with post-it notes and a brayer. I love the looks you can make with this set!

This is a cool technique too - called Moonlighting by JanTInk (her link on the blogroll in the right margin). I used the aquapainter to color the edges of the moon in Bashful Blue.

CASE of Pam Wood on SCS.

CASE of Valeria71 on SCS.

No comments: