Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Buzzin' By...

My daughter Janneke just turned two. Boy, she is very loved, and she had A LOT of thank you notes to make and write! I thought I would give you a peek at what she came up with. She is one crafty baby! :)

This last one has a 'melted crayon' background - pretty cool and fun to do! I'll post all the thank you card versions and details on my SCS gallery.

We've had good weather for a couple weekends now. Seemed like the time to start getting some outdoor chores done. I decorated my van with some Decor Elements. This is the only clean spot on it! LOL!

I thought it was going to be huge and take up the whole back window. I was pleasantly surprised that it made such a nice little accent. Now my muddy mountain biking car has a feminine touch. Hmmm - is the mountain bike next???

No comments: