Sunday, July 3, 2016

SSC130 Fiesta Tag Time

Time for another Sunday Stamps Challenge, and this week we have a sketch.  I have Birthday Fiesta on my desk, so off we go building a card with the sketch.

The tag background is watercolored for some fun depth, and a few fun festive details are added.  I'm loving the bright colors in the suite.  I think I'm going to go with this design for my downline shoebox swap.

Stamps: Birthday Fiesta; Paper: Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Festive Birthday DSP, Watercolor Paper; Ink: Soft Sky, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Melon Mambo Thick Baker's Twine, Playful Palette Washi Tape, Watercolor Brush, Fringe Scissors, Banner Triple Punch, Circle Punches, Fiesta Time framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Kim P said...

Fun card! Looks like this Llama will be a popular stamp! I love the bright colors!

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, this is so FUN! I just love the llama and all the polka dots! This is a perfect card for this sketch! XX