Friday, October 30, 2015

FM232 Sketchy Vintage Leaves

For this week's Friday Mashup, we are creating with a sketch and leaves (my favorite!).

I love this week's sketch, and yet somehow my card morphed into a tag-type layout.  I'll have to revisit the sketch down the road.

Have you ever thought your patterned paper is too bright?  Me too!  You can tone it down with a sponged layer of Craft Whisper White ink or gesso.  Similarly, I wanted an off-white background to the woodgrain patterned paper from Into the Woods, so I sponged with Tip Top Taupe ink. *Note: the new archival ink stamps nicely on top of a gesso layer.

This week's Mashup Challenge:

  • Use the Sketch.
  • Create a project with some Leaves.
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project using the Sketch and some Leaves.
Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Acorny Thank You; Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla, Into the Woods DSP; Ink: Hello Honey, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Tip Top Taupe, Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black archival; Accessories: Linen Thread, White Perfect Accents, Triple Banner punch, Sponges.
Click HERE to check out this week's Weekly Deals

No comments: