Sunday, October 28, 2012

HYCCT Clean Strips

Another Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This time is "sewsplendidstamper's" challenge to add strips to a card.  I was really inspired by Teresa Kline's card, and I wanted to make one using the supplies I have.


The card uses clean&simple layout #212.

I also created a fabric rosette, as described by Erin Gonzales.

Stamps: Sweet Essentials; Paper: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Twitterpated DSP, Newsprint DSP, Summer Smooches DSP, First Edition DSP; Ink: Early Espresso, Early Espresso marker; Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Corner Rounder punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Candy Cane Lane designer fabric.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cindy Major said...

That card is so full of charm! Simply fab!

Jen Timko said...

Love this Heidi!! Pinning it. Stay safe in all this weather.

Ruby Sunshine said...

Hello Heidi!

I just wanted to thank you for the inspiration and show you the card I came up with thanks to your help!

http://rubysunshinecreations.blogspot.com/2014/08/bug-fun-card.html

Have a great day!