Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pop-Up Birthday Card

A little bit of catch-up on this month's club projects...  I thought it would be fun to combine the Make a Cake stamp set with a pop-up present card.  I used the Patio Party suite.  I highly recommend you utilize the suites Stampin' Up offers; it makes putting a project together sooooo easy!

I had a little help pulling this one together.  I used a layout from Becky Roberts for the front.


And I followed LeeAnn Greff's directions for the pop-up inside.



Stamps: Make a Cake, Something to Celebrate (retired); Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP; Ink: Midnight Muse; Accessories: Raspberry Ripple satin ribbon, Primrose Petals satin ribbon, Whisper White stitched grosgrain ribbon, Silver mini brads, 1-3/4" Circle punch, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle punch, Adorning Accents EF, Big Shot.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love the way you combined the stepped cake image on front with the stepped presents inside!