Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Splash of Yellow

I'm sure you have seen that the color combo of yellow and gray is really popular right now.  I love it too!  I thought this would be a great combo for a club project using the time-limited stamp set, Reason to Smile.

I added a cute little 3-dimensional daisy for interest.

I mixed up the Mojo Monday layout #248.

Stamps: Reason to Smile, Loving Thoughts; Paper: Summer Sunfruit, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP; Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Gray marker, Summer Sunfruit marker; Accessories: White baker's twine, Boho Blossom punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Scallop edge punch, Fancy Fan EF, Ovals die, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

The Reason to Smile stamp set is only available this month and is only $5 with a $50 Stampin' Up purchase.  Get yours before it is gone!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: