Friday, March 2, 2012

FM48 Punching Out Saint Patrick

So this week at the Friday Mashup, Rita's challenge for us is to create a St. Patrick's Day project with some punches.



So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project for "St. Patrick's Day".
  2. Or Make a project using "at least 2 Punches".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project for "St. Patrick's day using your Punches".

While I was out commenting on some blogs, I saw a nice punch art clover, and dang it if I could find it again. I did find one again, and I *think* it is this one. Anyway, if it isn't the original, it is certainly one of the best ones I have seen.

I've got some green minty M&M's, so I thought I would combine this with the clover punch art to create a Sweetly Dispensed 3-D container.

The template comes from the January 2012 issue of Paper Crafters Sampler. I love Melanie's templates! And I've got more over the next few weeks I'll be sharing with you.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP; Ink: Garden Green, Lucky Limeade, Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder; Accessories: Modern Label punch, Large Oval punch, Sponges, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Hearts Collection framelits, Adorning Accents edgelits, Big Shot, Dowel.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

I love this Heidi.. What a clever idea and it goes great with the green M&M's! Your clover came out great..I really like the cute white little flower you added.

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Isn't this sweet. I love that little white flower bud.

Lisa said...

Great project Heidi, this is SO creative!! The clover with the flowers is the perfect touch.