Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SUOC31 Thinking of You

Today's challenge at Stampin' Up Only Challenges is to create thinking of you projects. I love thinking of you cards. It is one of my favorite sentiments. It is so versatile, can be used for many occasions. And after a flurry of Halloween and Fall activity, I can get back to some cards I've been wanting to make. Back in September, one of the Creative Crew challenges on SplitCoastStampers was to create a steampunk scrapbook project. Here, I'm gonna skip the scrapbook part of it.

I still love the Up, Up & Away set, and I haven't used the Well Worn DSP pack enough. I was heavily influenced by Jen Timko's vintage balloons card. Just loved it when I saw it!

I'm also using this card for my shoebox project at the Syracuse Shoebox Swap this weekend. I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches #3.

Stamps: Up, Up & Away; Paper: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Well Worn DSP; Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede; Accessories: Sponge, Cog punch, Cupcake builder punch, 1" Circle punch, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Dimensionals, Sewing machine, Thread.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Mickey Roberts said...

Heidi, this card is fabulous! Love the Well Worn DSP.

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card Heidi! I love it!!

Yapha said...

Wow! Those balloons look amazing with the vintage/masculine colors! Great card!

Shelley Z said...

WOW! Great card! Love the vintage feel of this beauty!

Jen Timko said...

Wow, I love this!! The vintage balloons are perfect with Well Worn. Love this sketch and the sponged clouds!

Paula said...

Cute!! That paper goes so well and give it that "Around the World in 80 Days" feel!