Monday, April 4, 2011

Raspberry Kiss

Those stinkin' raspberries! I was so impatient to play with these guys, and then missed them in the mail before vacation, and in the whirlwind since I've been back, I have spent so little time with them! Isn't there just too much good stuff in the Occasions mini? I feel like I don't have enough time to play with it all before its gone!

I was inspired to use Concord Crush and Old Olive by Cindy E.'s post in the Occasions mini blog hop. Darn it if she didn't plan the seed that I needed this set. And I always have trouble completely distinguishing if it is the image or just the color combo that is so pleasing.

I used Mojo Monday sketch #182.

This was my first eyelet border medallion. Not hard at all!

Stamps: Clearly For You; Paper: Old Olive, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP, In Color DSP; Ink: Concord Crush, Concord Crush marker, Old Olive marker; Accessories: Sponge, Old Olive taffeta ribbon, Vintage trinket, Eyelet Border punch, Word Window punch, Crimper, Circle Scissors Plus, Sewing machine, Thread.

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so pretty, I love the design

Ruthie said...

Love this Card ... the colors are beautiful!

I am passing along to you the Stylish Bloggers Award! I enjoy your blog and your creativity!
You can find out more about the award by visiting my blog http://rainbowkreations.blogspot.com
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Every layer is art, I'm awed by the stitching around the layers. Wow!

Kim P said...

Oh my...this is lovely! That eyelet border is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I choose this as the best possible color combo for rich razzleberry - thanks (now I wish my sister had left her crimper here last Saturday!

Yapha said...

So pretty! Great colors, and I love that eyelet border medallion!

Christel said...

What a great card and a great sketch challenge! I love how your card turned out. I don't have that stamp set, but samples like this make me think that I need it.

Cindy said...

That stamp right there was worth the price of the set! Love what you have done with it, and the angled ribbon looks way cool!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

WOW! Love the colors, love the raspberries, love the medallion!

Shelley Z said...

Beautiful! Love your eyelet border!

Jane said...

Gorgeous card. Your Medallion eyelet boarder is perfect.

Jen Timko said...

I'm pretty sure I can't pick a detail I like best. The stitching, the bow, the eyelet border, the colors...all fantastic!

SeeJulieStamp said...

Very pretty card. The pin is a nice touch and I love those berries!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the colors..

Mickey Roberts said...

A beautiful card, Heidi! Love the colors and textures.