I was awarded the Sunshine Award by Rubber Redneck, Holly Krautkremer, yesterday! How awesome!! Holly has a great blog, and I just love her western style! I am always amazed that there are people out there reading this blog, that I am not just talking to myself. Thanks, Holly!!
So it is my task to pass this award on to 12 other deserving bloggers. So hard to pick just 12! The guidelines are:
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. The hardest part, of course, is narrowing it down to just 12 blogs!!
These are just some of the blogs I enjoy visiting. I chose some blogs that I visit daily as part of the Stampin' Addicts blog group, some I have had a personal connection with (met, swapped with, etc.), and also some of the big demos who just produce fabulous art and share with us! I hope you enjoy my picks!
1. Candace - CJ Lawlor Designs
2. Jackie - Addicted to Stamping
3. Jan - Stamps, Paper, Scissors
4. Jennifer - Stampin' on the Fly
5. Krystal - Krystal's Cards
6. Lydia - Understand Blue
7. Lyssa - Song of my Heart Stampers
8. Mary - Stampin' Pretty
9. Michele - Stamps Well with Others
10. Michelle - Freedom in Creating
11. Sarah - Sarah's Ink Spot
12. Yapha - Rubber Stamping and Card Making with Yapha
So feel free to leave a comment for them, if you love their stuff like I do, and thanks for stopping by!