Here it goes...
1. Make your basket with the tab punch (fold in half, So Saffron used here).
2. Punch out (in Certainly Celery DSP) just the upper arch portion of the tab punch.
3. Lightly glue that punched piece onto scrap paper.
4. Take the tab punch and punch again (lower than your original punch) through the Certainly Celery DSP + scrap paper to create the lower arch of the rim.
Here is the result. It wasn't perfect, so I just attached to the scrap paper and punched again.
5. Remove scrap and attach to basket.
- Paper Pumpkin
- Free Project PDF
- Stampy Resume
- Join Us!