Sunday, April 28, 2024

SSC334 Zoo Zen

Hey there!  Welcome to another Sunday Stamps sketch challenge. 

It's the last couple sales days for Last Chance retiring items, so I'm giving some of them a final hurrah, including the Zoo Crew suite, Charming Sentiments, and 2022-2024 In Colors.  Love the cute little zoo characters, doing all their hobby activities!  So fun!

Here is this week's sketch, by me!

And here's the color combination I used.

Stamps: Charming Sentiments; Paper: Petal Pink, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White, Zoo Crew DSP; Ink: Tahitian Tide, Versamark; Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Blending Brush, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Zany Zoo Dies, Bright Skies Dies, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

dj said...

What fun inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "Front & Center" sketch challenge...I am loving your Zoo Zen!! My apologies for dropping the ball on this challenge and not creating one before I headed out of town. I did do a promotion of our challenge today even though I didn't have a card for it!! #SSC334

Laurie Unger said...

I just the love the Zen sloth on this cute card.