Sunday, October 8, 2017

SSC163 Fall Berries

Welcome to another Sunday Stamps challenge; this time a color challenge.  While out-and-about, I've seen several bushes with red berries this fall, even in the front lawn.  Do I know what kind of bush?  Nope!  So with a red and blue challenge, I was thinking berries.

I did a little bit of masking this week so I could double stamp this image.  My eyesight isn't getting any better with age, so coloring between these tiny lines is getting challenging.  I used Freshly Made Sketches #307 as a launch point for the layout of this card.

Here's this week's color challenge.  Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.

Stamps: Le Jardin Botanique, Lemon Zest; Paper: Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, In Color Patterns Pack DSP; Ink: Island Indigo, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Jet Black Stazon; Accessories: Aquapainter, Leaf Punch, Banner Punch, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot.

3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Geat Idea choose the Berries Heidi
I was struggle with the color combo this time
and I try many stamps oh yeah
and you choose Berries
clever!!
love all the colors here and lovely Embossing Folder you have too
if you see the DT blog I used the SU you have sent to me yaay I really love that stamp Heidi
see you around
Hugs
Monika

Karren said...

These berries look fabulous and the textured background really makes everything pop! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, I love that gorgeous embossed background! Those berries look beautiful! SO realistic! Great job coloring, too! Hope you are having a great week! XX