Sunday, May 21, 2017

SSC153 Wild About Color

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Time for another Sunday Stamps challenge.

For me, I put together a quick and simple card for a friend.  Using a combo of old and new In Colors, I barely managed to bring in some blue with the sequins.

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches #287.  The technique used is Triple Time Stamping (on two layers, so is that Double Time?).

Here are this week's challenge colors. Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.

Please join us at Sunday Stamps this week!

Stamps: Wild About Flowers, Colorful Seasons; Paper: Summer Starfruit, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White; Ink: Summer Starfruit, Tranquil Tide; Accessories: Fancy Frost Sequins.

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

The flowers stamp is adorable Heidi and great used the color combo today
and Love the layout too
great Inspiration always Heidi
see you soon on my DT csrd my friend always currious what my DT friend tell about my card
hugs
Monika