Sunday, April 23, 2017

SSC151 Peachy Tropical Flowers

Welcome to another Sunday Stamps Challenge!  Today is another fun spring color challenge, with some beautiful soft green and peach colors.

I have a list of stamp sets I own which are retiring on hand.  Have you marked up your catalog with retiring sets & accessories to make sure you don't miss out on those on your "want list"?  I've lost 19 sets this time -- how about you??

One retiring stamp and coordinating framelits set is Botanical Blooms and Botanical Builder Framelits.  If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen a few Hawaii photos come by from our very recent vacation (in fact, we are still suffering from jet lag).  Grabbing this set was natural with all the wonderful colors and images of Hawaii still in my head.

Here is this week's challenge.  Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.

Stamps: Botanical Blooms, Sunshine Sayings; Paper: So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Season of Cheer DSP; Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky, Soft Suede; Accessories: Linen Thread, Banner Punch, Sponges, Botanical Builder Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Lovveee so much this flower DIES
and the middle looks like a real on Heidi
and the stripes paper hehe we have the mind alike ...we have antenna
I used stripes paper too but I made it with water coloring..
love the colors on your card too
happy card
Hugs and see you around teamie
Monika

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this!