Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Stamp Review Crew: Acorny Thank You


Welcome to another Stamp Crew Review Blog Hop!  We share our take on a selected stamp set every first and third Monday.  This week we take a look at what I think is a really fun set, Acorny Thank You, which also has a matching Acorn Builder Punch.  If you are following the blog hop order, you have just come from Martha Inchley's blog.  She always has awesome ideas!

I've been wanting to use some product from the Petals & Paisleys suite to create a fall card.

Although I love the paisley pattern, it is difficult for me to use.  Using Freshly Made Sketches #256, I lined the edges of the banner with copper foil.  I added some copper metallic thread accent, but it seems to get lost in the background.

Stamps: Acorny Thank You; Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Petals & Paisleys DSP, Copper Foil Sheets, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper; Ink: Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Night of Navy; Accessories: Copper Metallic Thread, Acorn Builder Punch, Confetti Hearts Border Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals.

And ICYMI, here's another Acorny Thank You card I posted a week ago as part of the Sunday Stamps Challenge.

Now make sure you check out the next stop to see what fun projects Holly Krautkremer has put together with this week's stamp set. 

 

5 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Great way to highlight the acorns, Heidi! This is so pretty with the DSP and that little heart is so cute on the acorn, a great touch.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh the acorns look great with the paisley print! And I love the bit of copper! Why are my copper sheets uncut?!?!?!

Yapha Mason said...

What gorgeous cards, Heidi!! That first one is spectacular! I love that DSP.

Tanya Boser said...

That little heart on the acorn cap is adorable!! And the DSP is lovely with the pop of Copper foil.

Anonymous said...

Great projects as always :) I love the little heart on the acorn. Really cute!