Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Technique Tuesday: Rainbow Stamping

Hi Everyone!  You may remember a sneak peek of this Rainbow Stamping technique.  I used it on a recent Sunday Stamps challenge.

I'll admit that I did a better job of stamping with the technique card.

I found several key items to stamping the rainbow image -
  • Repeated stamping with the MISTI or other align tool
  • Ink spots work better than markers
  • Make sure you use a tissue/cloth to wipe/dab a smooth edge at the top/bottom of your inked area on the stamp (to avoid the "crying" look I got on my card in green)

Stamps: Another Thank You; Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Everyday Chic DSP; Ink: Pacific Point, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Real Red, Perfect Plum spots; Accessories: Gold Sequin Trim, Watercolor brush.

I have to point out that this set is part of the Retiring List.  If you are looking to purchase it, make sure you do so very soon!

So with the retiring list out, new product will be coming our way soon!  Introducing.... the new In Colors!

I can't wait to get my hands on these and play!  As a demo, we get to preorder next week -- and you could too if you join up!

No comments: