February's Paper Pumpkin kit gave me a great idea for a card, the cascade fold. Using two of the accordion bases, I was able to create this fun landscape-shaped card.
- To create this card, I altered the instructions from this Splitcoaststampers technique challenge.
- Remove 2 panels from each of two scored bases (remaining base size 3-3/4 x 16-1/2").
- Cut base diagonally so one side is 1-5/8" high and the other is 3-3/4" high.
- Make a pencil mark at 13/16" on short side and 1-7/8" on long side (half way point). Draw a faint pencil line to join these marks.
- On one base piece, cut up to median pencil line from the bottom on score lines #1 and #5. Cut down from the top to median pencil line on score line #3.
- On the other base piece, cut down to median pencil line from the top on score lines #1 and #5. Cut up from the bottom to median pencil line on score line #3.
- Assemble card by sloting pieces together and decorate.
Now make sure you check out the next stop to see what beauties Linda Callahan has put together for us with this week's stamp set.