Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Ya!

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day.  My Little Missy is so excited.  She wants to know what I have in mind for her.

This week I held a class going over using My Digital Studio with an e-cutter.  We did some basic projects to get our feet wet with the e-cutter functions.  I pulled out the clean&simple #276 layout.

We used the e-cutter and Full Heart punch in MDS to create the background.  A nice little sentiment... easy peasy!

Stamps: Just Sayin'; Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake; Ink: Real Red; Accessories: Word Bubbles framelits, Big Shot, e-cutter, Dimensionals; MDS Elements: Full Heart punch.

This project features -

Just Sayin' Clear-Mount Bundle (#134820)

Shop Stampin’ Up! online anytime.  Like what you see?  Make sure to share it.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Nance Leedy said...

Hi Heidi! I love your card and the clever way you used your ecutter and MDS. You inspired the card on my blog today...thank you for sharing your creativity!