This was really a group effort to follow the step-by-step instructions. I'll repeat the steps here:
- Stamp images on two pieces of card stock. Punch out a circle from top piece, and decorate both pieces of cardstock with sponging or coloring you may need.
- If you are matting your main (top) panel, attach now and punch circle again.
- After aligning carefully to duplicate (bottom) panel, trace the the circle with a pencil on the bottom piece for alignment. Attach either a Shaker Frame or foam tape to the bottom piece, around the pencil mark. Without removing the liner on the Shaker Frame, add a very small amount of shaker material, such as mica flakes or Buffalo Snow.
- Attach acetate to the backside of the top piece, remove the Shaker Frame liner, and carefully attach the top piece to the bottom/Shaker Frame, making sure it aligns properly.
- For a simpler raised-circle version, stamp and decorate the main panel. Stamp a second image, punch out with a smaller circle in a highlighted area of the image and again with a larger circle. Attach acetate to the backside to the card stock ring. Attach the Shaker Frame to the main image, fill with shaker material, and cover with the card stock ring.
Don't you love his little scarf? His belly is filled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Stamps: Season of Friendship, Button Buddies; Paper: Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Paisley Prints DSP; Ink: Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Basic Black; Accessories: Real Red taffeta ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Silver brads, Shaker Frames, Acetate Sheets, Mica Flakes, Circle punches, Post-It Notes, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Snow Burst embossing folder, Circle die, Big Shot, Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by!