Monday, September 12, 2011

Canadian Nature

Well, you've heard the trials and tribulations of the Year of the Mouse. But there are also many opportunities to observe nature in Canada from a little more comfortable distance.

We set up a hummingbird feeder just outside the sun room window where the craft table sits. Very sunny and peaceful! I so wish it was my year round craft room!!

Some friends hiding between and under the rocks at the pier.

I found these frogs to have curious camouflage, with their green heads to stick out of the water, while their brown legs stay in the water.

These guys were hiding under some driftwood on the beach.

And more types of animals just laying around sleeping. Life is tough!

Little Missy and I would go for a walk every day, just to see what kind of different nature we could see. One day we checked out the local boat launch. Hmmm, that's an odd spot to park your boat!

And here the dog is tolerating my daughter for the moment.

I've got some good artsy photos of my daughter I'm saving for scrapbook pages, so I expect you'll be seeing a little more of this trip in the future. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: