Thursday, December 10, 2009

Backwoods

Another edition of "Stamps we have loved", a.k.a. stamps sets that are retiring...

I really love the log cabin image.

Ok, I may be partial since my family has owned a cabin on a lake in Canada since before I was born.

I made this squash card for the WOW swap at Convention. I used masking and stamping off techniques to create the scene.

This was my one layer card for Convention. It makes a nice, woodsy scene - good for a masculine card. I was going for a sepia look - lots of masking and sponging.

I received this card at a shoebox swap near Buffalo this summer. I love how she added a little bit of branches for an embellishment!

And I think this one is my favorite - using birch bark as paper for a background. I took a thin layer of bark and glued it down on Whisper White cardstock and trimmed it to size.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: