Friday, October 23, 2009

Some Baby and Birthday Cards

I thought I would share some baby and birthday cards I made recently. I made a couple while camping at North-South Campground for my birthday weekend. It was cooollllldddd, but beautiful!

Since I didn't bring a lot of supplies, this was my own personal "limited-supplies" challenge. Stamps: Buggies & Booties; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Regal Rose DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink; Accessories: Sponge, Ribbon, Crop-o-dile, Cutter Kit, Dimensionals.

And here is a birthday card for my biking buddy. Stamps: Hit the Road; Paper: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Accessories: Aquapainter, Earth Elements Watercolor Crayons, Sponge, Paper piercer, Cutter Kit, Ribbon, Dimensionals.

A card for my niece using the Faux Paper Lantern technique. I used this technique for my swap at the Syracuse shoebox swap this Saturday, so I will post and describe soon! Stamps: Embrace Life, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Always Apricot, Very Vanilla; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss; Accessories: Oval punches, Crop-o-dile, Ribbon, Soft Subtles Watercolor Crayons, Aquapainter, Sewing machine.

A birthday card for a buddy who doesn't mind me expressing and sharing my darker mood. Stamps: From the Crypt; Paper: Basic Black, Almost Amethyst, Glossy White, Night & Day DSP; Ink: Almost Amethyst, Versamark, Almost Amethyst reinker, Perfect Plum reinker, Basic Black marker; Accessories: Black embossing powder, Alcohol, Cotton ball, Color spritzer tool, Scallop edge punch, Paper piercer, Ribbon, Sewing machine, Dimensionals; Technique: Polished Stone.

And for my buddy who also likes to camp. I've made a similar card before (April 09), but it is so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: