What is Paper Pumpkin? It is a monthly kit subscription with a fun surprise in the mail every month! $14.95 plus $5 shipping gets you a cute project, stamps, ink, embellishments, and instructions. You only need to add adhesive.
These kits are just as fun for experienced stampers, but are absolutely perfect for new and young stampers! If you don't have a lot of supplies, this is a great way to start.
What are the benefits of a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
- Monthly fun in a box! No designing or measuring; just a fun project ready to go. Instant satisfaction... like video games for the crafting world.
- Exclusive stamps you can only get by being a subscriber.
- A subscriber also has the opportunity to purchase offered past kits.
- You can subscribe with a prepaid subscription (either for yourself or as a gift) or with a monthly subscription.
What is Paper Pumpkin Club? For all my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, I will provide additional perks and resources:
- After a couple months, I'll send you a stamp case like the one shown above, to help you organize your Paper Pumpkin stamp collection.
- Additional Paper Pumpkin ideas, like this organizing solution, which keeps all your stamps easily visible and accessible once your collection starts to grow.
- If you are local, come over for girls' night out while assembling your Paper Pumpkin kits. We will meet the last Thursday of each month. Please contact me for more information.
- Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet? No problem! Come over to try a Paper Pumpkin kit and additional project for a small $5 class fee.
- As part of an exclusive group of demonstrators called the Paper Pumpkin Gurus, I will provide my customers with not one but 11-13 FREE private tutorials & exclusive project ideas each month. What a great way to have other alternative projects at your fingertips for each Paper Pumpkin kit!
- Below you can see the sneak peek of projects with August's kit and an example of the full-size instructions and photos that come with each project.
>>> JOIN PAPER PUMPKIN NOW <<<