Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Patterns ~ Binghamton Shoebox Swap

This weekend we attended the Binghamton shoebox swap.  It was so great to see everyone!  Today's project is the shoebox card I brought for everyone to create.

I cut up 2 x 6" and 3 x 6" patterned pieces diagonally to create the background.  This is a great way to use up some old paper with a happy rainbow of colors.  Working within Stampin' Up designer series paper packs is a great way to achieve coordinating colors and patterns.

Stamps: Perfect Pairings; Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: White Baker's Twine, White Embossing Powder.

I'll take this opportunity to mention that I'm hosting a shoebox swap in Millbrook, NY in March.  All the details are found on Splitcoaststampers, and the deadline to register is March 2.  I hope you join us!


No comments: