Sunday, January 14, 2018

SSC170 Rainbow Connection

Hi All!  Time for another Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.  For today's card, I pulled out a new bundle from the Occasions catalog, Sunshine & Rainbows.

Stampin' Up! Sunshine & Rainbows
How fun is it to build up a little rainbow?!  Here's some lyrical inspiration... The Rainbow Connection.

Here is this week's sketch by Lisa.  Can you see the sketch in my card?

Hope you'll stop by and play with us!

Stamps: Sunshine & Rainbows; Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Soft Sky, Pacific Point, Elegant Eggplant, Perfectly Plum, Whisper White, Vellum; Ink: Crushed Curry, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels, Rainbow Builder Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.



6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome heidi, luv your take on the sketch! hope you have a fabulous week!

Heather said...

I love this set so much - the clouds especially are my fave part - this is wonderful with the different papers! Love it!

Melissa Grant said...

One turn of the sketch to the left and you created this beauty! Just wonderful...I love it!

Annette Elliott said...

Super cute scene you have created! I love love those clouds!

Monika Reeck said...

Hmm I did not see the sketch on your card hehehe JOOOKEEE
i love your idea
how to change the sketch to be the cloud is clever Heidi
and love the rainbow and tiny sunshine there
I could say cute adorable card? yesss
I love this Heidi
Hugs and see you around maybe on my Birthday Boy`s card
Monika

Claire Broadwater said...

Genius! I love this card! The clouds (esp. the vellum) are so fluffy and gorgeous! Such a beautiful rainbow and sentiment! I hope you have a great weekend! XX