Wednesday, November 15, 2017

10th Annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Hi Everyone,

We gathered this week for our annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.  I love being able to put on an event with (most of) my team!

I bought the Holly Berry Happiness set last year because of the Holly Berry Builder Punch.  I didn't have a quick way to make holly, and there's nothing quite like the efficiency of stamp-and-punch.

Stampin' Up Holly Berry Happiness
Do you recognize the layout?  I took it from last year's Holiday Catalog, mixing it up with some different colors and papers.

Stampin' Up Holly Berry Happiness
Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness; Paper: Old Olive, Garden Green, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP, Trim the Tree DSP, Gold Glimmer Paper; Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Accessories: Holly Berry Builder Punch.

And of course I have to share the cards my team members made as well.



We had a great time stamping together. If you are local, I hope you can join us next time!



No comments: