Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stampin' Up! Graveyard Gate

I've been having some fun with the Graveyard Gate bundle from the Holiday catalog.  This is the perfect set to try out some fun artistic backgrounds.  Here, let me show you.

Stampin' Up! Graveyard Gate
To create the background, I flicked masking fluid onto my card with a watercolor brush and let dry completely.  Then I brayered with Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, and Basic Black inks.  The moon was created by sponging Crushed Curry onto Very Vanilla card stock, die-cutting, and flicking Crushed Curry ink with a watercolor brush.

Stampin' Up! Graveyard Gate
The entire gate slides off the card like a sleeve.

Stamps: Graveyard Gate; Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Very Vanilla; Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Basic Black; Accessories: Masking Fluid, Brayer, Watercolor Brush, Sponges, Circles Collection Framelits, Detailed Gate Thinlits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Speaking of Halloween, I have a retired Decor Elements Halloween bundle for sale.  Contact me if you are interested in a quick and fun way to decorate your home for Halloween.