Sunday, September 24, 2017

SSC162 Thankful Sunflowers

A quick post to share with you for today's Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.

I threw together this card before running out of town on vacation.  This set is beautiful to work with (dangling preposition - ack!).  The sunflowers come together easily, and they have a beautiful watercolored look.

Here is this week's sketch by Annette.


Stamps: Painted Harvest; Paper: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP; Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Leaf Punch, Sewing Machine, Thread, Dimensionals.



2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

That flower looks like that you painted it
so adorable
and love that leaves pattern too
great use the sketch teamie
how is your move house hope all is settle now
hugs
Monika

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, this is gorgeous! I have to order this stamp! The background DSP is perfect! I LOVE the stitching! I need to learn to stitch on my cards. It adds so much detail! I hope you have a fantastic week! XX