Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Gurus: A Sara Thing Tutorials

Oh my goodness!  How much fun have you been having with April's Paper Pumpkin kit?  So fabulous to get some great watercoloring in this month's kit!!  These kits keep getting better and better. 

I've mentioned before Paper Pumpkin kits are fabulous for my daughter to create her own birthday and thank you cards.  And I really believe kids should get into the habit of sending thank yous.  Here is one she put together that is a little less bulky, since it will be traveling over to the Netherlands.

I love this kit for the ability for my daughter to try a new and fun technique. 

Alternative ideas and projects is a great way to get more use out of your Stampin' Up product.  As part of the exclusive Paper Pumpkin Gurus group of demonstrators, my Paper Pumpkin subscribers receive 11-13 FREE private tutorials & exclusive project ideas each month.  Each tutorial includes all measurements and full supply lists.  Here's a sneak peek at the April's alternative projects. 

Full-size instructions and photos come with each project.  You can check out previous Paper Pumpkin posts for examples.

Here's a quick look at how this month's kit was originally designed.


Want in on the additional kit ideas every month?  You can subscribe with me to receive the additional benefits of the Paper Pumpkin Club, as well as get all these wonderful ideas every month.  *Important: Sign up by May 10 to start your subscription this month. 




No comments: