Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Twisted Swap: Oh Cr**!

I picked up the Unity stamp set Just Stinkin' Cute last year for a twisted swap, and the today was the day stamp meets paper.  I needed a funny birthday card for my brother-in-law, so this was a good time to create my twisted swap for last weekend's Hudson Valley Shoebox Swap.

I did a bit of stamp surgery to isolate the "oh crap" phrase.  Inside the card, surgery on a stamp from the Here for You set provided the inside sentiment of "Sorry I don't have something more profound or poetic or sentimental to say."  Hubs helped me pull this all together - awww!

I added some Fine Tip Glue Pen adhesive to the heart for a nice, shiny coating.  I still needed to fill some space, so colored pearls always fits the bill, even when it is a poop card.  :)  This is the third card I've created using Freshly Made Sketches #278.  I gotten a lot of use out of that sketch!

Stamps: Just Stinkin' Cute (Unity), Endless Birthday Wishes, Here for You, Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP; Ink: Crumb Cake, Tip Top Taupe, Chocolate Chip, Copics; Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Confetti Hearts Border Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals.

No comments: