Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Gurus: Adoring Arrows Tutorials

Have you been thinking about trying out a Paper Pumpkin subscription, especially since a 3-month prepaid subscription is currently on sale?  Now is a great time to join!  Not only would this prepaid subscription qualify you for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, but you will be enrolled in my Paper Pumpkin Club!

One benefit of the Paper Pumpkin Club is alternative ideas and projects.  What better way to get more use out of your Stampin' Up product?  As part of this exclusive group of demonstrators, the Paper Pumpkin Gurus, I provide my Paper Pumpkin subscribers with 11-13 FREE private tutorials & exclusive project ideas each month.  Each tutorial includes all measurements and full supply lists.  Here's a sneak peek at the January's alternative projects. 

Full-size instructions and photos come with each project (click to enlarge).


I put my January kit to good use creating slightly simpler Valentine treat boxes for my daughter's class.


Want in on the additional kit ideas every month?  You can subscribe with me to receive the additional benefits of the Paper Pumpkin Club, as well as get all these wonderful ideas every month.  *Important: Sign up by February 10 to start your subscription this month. 




No comments: