Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Vertical Garden Display Samples #1

I mentioned yesterday that I have been very busy in the stamping room creating samples for the display boards at the Secaucus OnStage event.  Here's an overview of my display board and my name "in lights". 

Over the next week, I'll be sharing all the samples in detail with you.  So let's get started!

{long and narrow hello}

This is a long and narrow card that would fit in a business-sized envelope, and I used the Bermuda Bay ombre ink pad on the main image.

Stamps: Vertical Garden; Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White; Ink: Bermuda Bay Ombre, Smoky Slate; Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Delicate White Doilies, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals.

{hello glassine bag}

I created a note card inside a glassine bag, and I did the same kind of ombre pad inking on the "hello" tag.  The doily was colored with Soft Sky ink and a brayer ~ a fun way to get the doily to coordinate with your project!

Stamps: Vertical Garden; Paper: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Fabulous Foil Acetate; Ink: Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay Ombre; Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Gold Natural Trim, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Gold Binder Clips, Delicate White Doilies, Glassine Gift Bags, Banner Triple Punch, Brayer, Sewing Machine, Thread.

No comments: