Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Gurus: Season of Gratitude Tutorials!

Have you seen October's Paper Pumpkin?  Such a great kit with many wonderful alternative ideas.  The Paper Pumpkin Gurus have some great ideas for you too!

As part of an exclusive group of demonstrators called the Paper Pumpkin Gurus, I provide my customers with 11-13 FREE private tutorials & exclusive project ideas each month, and here's a peek at what I am sending to them this month.  What a great way to have other alternative projects at your fingertips for each Paper Pumpkin kit!  Below is also an example of the full-size instructions and photos that come with each project (click to enlarge).



Want to see the kit as originally designed?

My first-person testimonial: It is great to have these kits on hand when you need quick birthday and thank you cards, of which both happened again this week with my daughter's activities and friends.

Don't miss November's special box for the holidays!  I can't wait to see what's inside.  Sign up by November 10th to get yours.

If you don't currently subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, you can subscribe with me to join the Paper Pumpkin Club as well as get all these wonderful ideas every month.




No comments: