Sunday, October 9, 2016

SSC137 Thankful Acorns

Welcome All! Time for another Sunday Stamps Challenge; this week is a color challenge.

I've said before - stamp, punch, done - it doesn't any easier!  This card came together super quickly.

For the sequin trim (don't you just love it?), I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen on either end to "seal" in the sequins, and then I attached the sequins with Mono Liquid Glue.

Stamps: Acorny Thank You; Paper: Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, A Little Foxy DSP; Ink: Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Silver Metallic Thread, Silver Sequin Trim, Acorn Builder Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Hey, if you like Acorny Thank You like I do, don't miss the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop featuring this set on Monday, October 17!

1 comment:

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, I love this card! The color is so pretty and the sequins are a fabulous addition. XX