Tuesday, June 21, 2016

May 2016 PP: What's on Your Desk?

In need of a sympathy card, I started grabbing some items I had laying on my desk.  My card started with the Pumpkin Pie corrugated paper from May's Paper Pumpkin, and some ribbon, and I built from there.

I did some watercoloring on watercolor paper and trimmed it flush with a scrap piece of the rose die-cut, so I could glue it on as a nice backing piece to the rose.  Pretty proud of myself to clear out some space and get a card done!

Stamps: August 2015 PP Chalk It Up To Love; Paper: May 2016 PP Many Manly Occasions, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper; Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Watercolor Brush, Slot Punch, Rose Garden thinlits, Big Shot, Sewing Machine, Thread.

1 comment:

Annette Elliott said...

This is gorgeous! I think sometimes my best creations are with leftover items sitting on my desk that I decided not to use at the moment. Totally pops. Lovely!