Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Jun 2016 PP: Triangular Shaker

As soon as I saw June's Paper Pumpkin kit, I thought shaker card!  What could be easier than adding sequins to an already-provided cello bag?

For my card, I cut a triangle-shaped hole with my craft knife, so the shaker pouch could be inside the card.  Nearly all materials for this card are in this month's kit, so I'm super happy with the alternative idea.  As always, I am sending the detailed instructions to my Paper Pumpkin Club subscribers.

We also used this kit as designed for a couple kiddo birthday parties Missy attended this past weekend.  The kid can make her own cards with very little help from me.  What's not to like?


You can start your own Paper Pumpkin subscription and join the club as well.  Or give a prepaid subscription as a gift!


No comments: