Thursday, June 2, 2016

CQ343 Peachy Keen

Howdy Everyone!  My card today has been sitting on my desk for days, and I got completely derailed from finishing it.   This is a project I had wanted to share at my Catalog Launch Party, but time didn't pan out for me.

I am using Freshly Made Sketches #238 and ColourQ #343 challenges.

And the main point of sharing the card - another color combination using new In Color Peekaboo Peach with Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz.

Stamps: Swirly Bird, Crazy About You; Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold Foil; Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark; Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

1 comment:

gayla said...

still waiting on my catalog.but I really need to order~
love your light fresh card~