Friday, April 1, 2016

Autocorrect

Happy April Fool's Day!  On this day, another fool was born a few years ago, my nephew.  ;)  Kids these days are glued to their phones.  Today I have another twisted humor card, although ironically, it doesn't have anything to do with April Fool's.

Autocorrect can be funny or the bane of my existence.  I'm a new smart phone owner, so I'm still in the "funny" stage.

This card uses a stamp from the now defunct company There She Goes (sniff) and a sentiment (manufacturer unknown) I picked up at the Hudson Valley Shoebox Swap.  I used the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #228.

Stamps: Technology Bytes (There She Goes), unknown sentiment; Paper: Whisper White, Schoolhouse DSP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Accessories: Silver Sequin Trim, Circle Collection framelits, Big Shot.

No comments: